söndag 7 april 2013

 Hi everybody, i will publish some of my new designs soon. I am a composer as you know and I am artistically creative. Creativity is hard to test. A civic engineer might be creative  and Gordon Ramsay has to be creative, but you can not compare a civic engineer or Gordon Ramsay to Salvador Dali, Claude Debussy or Alvar Aalto. There has to different kind of creativity or different levels of creativity. If you are creative, it does not mean that you are artistic.
  Well, I have exersized for two hours this weekend, eaten pasta, I have designed and soon I will study italian and tomorrow I have to compose. I draw by hand and I should find a mathematician, who could suggest a program for my designs and who could help me to construct formulas for my designs. I have enough to do with my job, music and the italian language, so i do not have any time for anything else.

Ciao:Johanna


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.