söndag 7 juli 2013

Gardening and music

 Hi everybody, i do not want to insult anyone. I work part time and i have a big garden and today i have cut the grass and then i have dug up and cut a tree root. I had a man here with a dry earth dredger and  he did an excellent job, but then there are a couple of roots left, which he did not see. I dig up a couple of roots so i can use the mower where he have dug with the machine.

I will not have so much flowers, but i am going to farm vegetables. I have bought a couple ofminigreen houses too.

I think i have to rent him again for next year. Donut keeps me company in the garden.
 I have time to work with music in the evening. I study italian through internet and then i am going to study italian in Italy at an italian school. My dream is to teach italian in the future. I have left one of my musical works for a concert and then i have to send some of my other musical works to a publisher. Now i orchestrate a work for a smaller orchester. The musical work has to be "perfect and optimal".

I met a man from Italy on a market, i told him in italian that i am finnish and this italian man began to speak finnish with me, he had studied in Rouvaniemi, what a coincidence, hi, hi.

I have more logical drawings on my mind, but i have been to tired to put my ideas on a paper and i have to compose to increase my musical production too.

My voice is excellent for classical singing, i could probably sing jazz well too. It is very difficult to find good jazzsingers, you have to have a  strong voice to sing jazz well. Lisa Stansfield has an excellent voice for jazz, i think.

Ciao, Johanna




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.