söndag 29 september 2013

 Hi, dear guest. I am going to exersize today. I am going to ride the exersize bike for about 60 kilometers today or at least 35 english miles, then i have done the fitness for a week and then i do not have to think about fitness for a week. I also exersize strength  for my back, hips and so on during the rest of the week, but strength fitness, takes 10 minutes three times a week. And then i have to do some gardening and clean the house myself. When I clean my house myself, i lift things and items and i clean the corner. A charlady does not bother to do the cleaning properly or they forget to iron my clothes, so i do it myself instead of naging. I had charladies for years and at last i got irritated, so i said i clean the house myself. I live in an old, pretty small house with a big garden in a valley. There is enough room for me and Donut.
 I plan to try to brush Donut`s teeth, i think she will not like it, but she will get used to it. I cleance her ears now and then.


Well tomorrow i have to wake early about 7.00 am and then I have to do some accountment and order a delivery and then i have to plan advertisment.
 I have a (boring) financeaccountment degree, accountment is boring, but useful in many ways. And i want to try sale. I am not going to start an internet shop, just a small physical shop. I want to try to sell socks and I am going to try to have cheaper prizes than the big markets. I have also studied some business.  I begin very carefully, i want to use my accountment education too. But i do not want to stuck in an accountment office. I want to be free and plan the work myself.
And i try to learn some italian every day.

I am also going to publish and perform one of my piano works in a couple of weeks, so i have to prepair the performance.
 I have also created a new 3D design, which i am probably going to publish here later.

Regards:Johanna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.