tisdag 22 oktober 2013

 Hi everybody. I have looked at complex analysis and i try to create new spatial designs. My last drawing "Hexagonal stairs" was somehow inspired by complex analyses, allthough my last drawing does not remind me of "complex analyses". I apologize for my english again. I receive admire letters from men often and i just have to reject them and say no all the time. I have said no to men hundreds of times during my life time, at school,at work, on the internet, on the bus, everywhere. No i am not interested in having a relationship or a one night stand. I got a message yesterday from a man on FB and he wanted to get to know me well- No way, i wish i could delete his message.What if the other person is a charming stalker? Through internet you will never know. I have to learn to know the other person for years. I have never found any good and interesting man.

 I have orchestrated a traditional work and then i have begun to compose jazz music for piano, inspired by Eric Satie.

Regards:Johanna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.