måndag 11 november 2013

 Hi everybody, internet is cool, well i had some work done today and then i have written to one of my online contacts to Austria, well i do not expect an answer from Austria, but it is absolutely an opportunity for me to use my skill in the german language. I like german. I have a profile on  babbel.com (i have just written which languages i speak, what music i listen to, my favourite movie and that i like animals and architecture) i study italian through babbel.com. I should advance to the intermediate level in italian, but i think my knowledge of the italian language is poor, so i am not ready for the intermadiate level in italian yet. I have to use the google translation,when i discuss contracts and the italian tax system with an employee in Italy.  I get friend requests now and then on babbel.com and i try to answer in spanish sometimes and i do not speak spanish, although i have studied spanish in Finland for six months.
And yes I get admirer mails sometimes, which i just delete, so i am international. Nothing more, nothing less, just me.

I performed by the piano in front of at least 30 people, they liked my performance, but i was so nervous so i shivered.

Ciao:Johanna


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.