måndag 17 november 2014

Food again

 Hi everybody, well i have stayed at a hotel nearby Oslo for a meeting for four days. The hotel was very nice and the stuff at the hotel was very professional. But i had a problem with the diet in the hotel. I am used to simple food at home. I do not mix all kind of food at home. I usually eat cod with potato and broccoli or tofue with pasta or i eat tomatosoup with eggs. I do not have dessert. In the hotel in Oslo i had three dishes, the first dish might be salmon with egg sallad, the main dish  might be chicken with redwine sause potatoes and pees and for dessert i had strawberry cake. Well, my stomach turned around and i got sick. It is good to be home again and eat the diet i am used to. The stay at the hotel was very nice and the food tasted good. Too much fat and too much meat is too much for me. Sono contento.


 Ciao Johanna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.