söndag 7 februari 2016

Hi

I read the news Several Times Every day and then i read the business news online for free, but i prefer paper fashion magazines and paper Books. I am also interested in the poverty problems of the world and Europe. There are a lot of people who live in absolute poverty,which means that they get a dollar a Day. I am Lucky i have good teeth and i Think Donut Costs me a dollar a Day.
And then we have these gypsies around Europe, they are discremenated everywhere. There is a gypsy outside the grocerystore where i live, he is polite and i speak with him.He has asked me for my Contact info and i refuse to give him Contact info. His wife begs outside the other grocery store. I have seen programs about these gypsies
And i think the problem is not that they are poor, the problem is their behaviour, they occupate other people's parking lots or gardens. They throw their Garbage everywhere and many of them do not use toilets and they do not wash themselves. The gypsies in my community rent a room in a house and they are Clean apart from many gypsies.

My fear grandparents were extremely poor during the second world war. There was lack of food and my aunts and my uncles had to share clothes and shoes. But they were Clean.

Ciao johanna




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.