lördag 19 mars 2016

Hi everybody

 Well i have tried to write a link to finnish verb conjugations from my mobile, but i have failed and now i am in front of my computer and here is the link
https://www11.edu.fi/ymmarra/index.php?moduli

If you click here on the "verbiluettelo" and you click on a letter and thereafter you choose a verb from the letter A, for example the word "ajatella" which means "to Think" you can see the main finnish verbconjugations.  And there are more finnish verbconjugations than this.I just want to tell my followers here about my mother language, i have to know this, but you do not have to.


 I am glad, but i have a difficult problem. I do not have any water in my house because the pipe between the wall and the waterpump froze and the water outside the house is frozen beneath the ground. What a problem.


 Ciao, ciao Johanna




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.