onsdag 15 juni 2016

Moikka

I´m relaxing from my everyday task and i am watching a program about Facebook and mark zuckenberg. Well MZ is very rich and powerful, if you ask me what my opinion is about rich ppl, it is that they do not live in the reality. The Swedish king gest hundred millions of dollars from the tax payers Money and he Thinks their income is too less. What the f**k, he and his family does not have to empty their dishwasher. And the norwegian Mette-Marit just have to ask for more Money, so she can by herself a dress for 3000 or more dollars. Yes the norwegian monarchy  will waste about 58 000000 dollars of tax payers Money- horrible.  Rich people are spoiled, most of them, that is my opinion about these rich ppl. They do not have to do nothing. Or they do some charity, so it looks good.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.