tisdag 27 september 2016

Hi

 There is someone here and the statistics here claims  this person is situated in France. It is very annoying, every time this person visits my blog i get trash spam links. I have contacted google without result, if you get spam, do not click on links which are unknown and do not click on e mail from someone who is unknown. There might be a hacker who takes over your computer.


And if you get a message which says that you have won 500 000 pounds or 1000 000 million dollars from a microsoft or a lottery, do not answer, persons behind this, are scammers who try to get your money from Nigeria or Jamaica.

 I have been scammed and i have  lost two dollars and i had to change my card, the company had an address in Denmark. I won an award and i gave the company my card number and the company said they were going to charge me for 6 dollars every month and i called my bank. My bank said: "You have been scammed" The bank blocked my card and sent me a new one.


Moikka.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.