fredag 21 december 2018

Merry Christmas.

 It is snowing and snowing here in Norway, so i am out with My Snow thrower and i open My private way and it is very heavy, huy huh. I celebrate Christmas with My old mom and My kitten, i got after Suzy. Her name is Betty. And we Will eat roast and salmon and sausages for Christmas.

 And lur chrChrist and new Years celebration Will be totally alcohol free. And i play and sing Christmas songs to strings.. I use strings on My electric piano. Klavier or piano sounds awful with THE voice. Piano is not an absolute instrument..

And now i have to use the snowthrower soon again. And i have to do some accountant after Christmas, so i am busy, but merry Christmas and a happy new year to you.

Moikka

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.