torsdag 28 februari 2019

Hi again

Hi again, i  have bought a yellow jacket for a week ago, i am glad. I do not have any yellow clothes at all, so now i have something refreshing and i am going to ask for an appointment to the dentist today or very soon. I go to the dentist once a year, last year i had to have a new tooth, but this year i do not have to repair that much. Huh huh.

I have begun to compose something, new, modern and refreshing for piano.


Have you been scammed online? This is very common. I paid about 52 dollars to a work scam. Every time someone calls me from an unknown number-i check the number online. Last year four scammers called me. Three of them were from microsoft from Africa probably, i checked the numbers online and other people in Norway wrote the numbers were scam. To the fourth i sent a sms asking "what do you want?" No respons. Be careful out there.


Moikka

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.