lördag 15 juni 2019

Moikka kaikki

 Mathematics is absolutely beautiful. There is a relationship between mathematics and music. I loved also maths as  child and i was very good at maths as child. I beat grown men in chess as child also. But on the contrary. Music is art it means it is possible to compose completely irrational music like Stravinsky did or to compose a piece of music what reminds you of a painting painted by Salvador Dali. A civil engineer can not  reason like Stravinsky or Dali. Othervise the work will be a mess. Chess was not my passion or mathematics. You can find some of my previous drawings by hand on this blog, which are very mathematical. I would not have chosen engineering if i were 20 years old for college, i would have chosen food science or biophysics, to work to improve enviormental problems.


Have a good one

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.