onsdag 31 juli 2019

Hi everybody

 I have lately listened to the russian composers Kabalevsky and Scriabin. I am going to "finnish" my work in the key f sharp major today. It sounds melodic and colourful and sometimes when i play my work reminds me of another composer and then i try to figure out who it sounds like, like is this Dvorak? It does not sound like Beethoven or Chopin. My cat is used to that i exersize my vocal range, although i do not like to sing. There are not many songs that i really like to sing.So my cat Peppi understands that i have not been stung by a bee. I guess my vocal range is probably about 4 octaves.

I have also listened to peter gabriel, savage garden, wet wet wet and Alicia Keys.

I am to colourful to write rock, i can not repeat the same tune twice after each other.

Moikka

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.