lördag 28 maj 2022

Hi

 I feel good, actually my life is good, I have

 lovely friends and now I read 

"La Lunga Vita di Marianna Ucria" by Dacia

 Maraini in italian and I like to listen to Dacia Maraini

 she is a good and positive author, but huff

 the language is a challenge, but I try to

 improve my skills in the Italian language by

 choosing difficult books. I try to find books I

 with a good story to read. I don't like to

 read Norwegian or Finnish litterateur so

 much. I liked to read Kafka, Thomas Mann,

 Moberg, Dostojevski just to mention some

 great famous authors. And when I am 

 finished reading Maraini I will probably

 buy a book about a famous cat named "Cat

 Oscar", the feline was probably an angel

 who comforted dying people in a hospital. 


Moikka

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.