söndag 4 mars 2012

Hi

I visited the museum called "Mambo" in Bologna last year and I saw a very special design of a table and I just thought "Wow", but I was not allowed to photograph that table inside the museum. Too bad. I think I want to try to design some furniture in the future. Well I compose a musical work in ciss minor, it sounds traditional and modern. I have been very lazy with my accountment education, but I will finnish it soon. I have begun a newbeginner course in italian and I like it. I translate from italian into finnish and I have to use my head for that. For eksample:

Io prendo un caffe`latte e un cornetto alla marmelada.=

Well, I think this might sound good with komitatiivi in the finnish language

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.