onsdag 1 juli 2015

Hi

I want to be remembered for my musical works and i publish the most of my works in front of an audience, i work almost every day of the week. I try to write Music for a Concert, which i want to perform. I have composed a very classical quintet lately, not that classical like Bach or Chopin,but timeless. I mean Bach, Chopin, Beethoven, Sibelius and so on wrote a very regular rate when they composed the Music. I mean the genius of Bach composed for example many, many triples after each other and Chopin composed 16 1/16 parts after each other. Well they did not vary the musical rate like for example Stravinskij did when he composed. I vary the musical rate, not if i compose an etude, but when i have decided to compose something more modern.
 Yes and then i want to try to compose some jazz improvisations for sopran sax, to write something else i have not written Before and then i want to just compose phantasy works.

I do not mail or chat with unknown pipl through internet, i would never begin in a chat room. When i began my blog here i thought i write here alone in the cyberspace, i did not expect visitors and guests here. thanx for not interrupting the silenzio here.

moikka

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.