lördag 25 juli 2015

Hi

Have you ever been bitten by a dog? I have been bitten by Three different breeds. I hate these small terriers, when i was a Child, my aunt had a small West highland terrier, which liked to bite me several times, but i did not get any injuries. A few years ago a mastiff mix  bit my hand from behind when i passed the owners garden, i did not get any bitemark, but i was very upset and went to the owner and i told the owner he must watch his dog and the owner did not apologize February this year i was bitten again from behind on my leg by a 16-20 Pounds border terrier mix and this one did not release my leg and i got a bitemark and i went to a doctor to get a tetanus vaccination.

 I would not buy a rottweiler, a german shephrrd, a doberman, a pitbull, a mastiff or something similar especially if i had children. I mean golden retrievers, collies, Irish setters, pointers and these kind of dogs are generally not aggressive.

 A few months ago there was an article in the news in Norway about two aggressive rottweilers, which almost killed an infant and the Child was brought to hospital with serious head injuries these dogs attacked Children nearby. The dogs were taken care of by authorities and the owner were sentenced.


But a well traineddog is something else, my neighbours like rottweilers and these like to run towards me and smell on me and say hello to me and none of my neighbour`s dogs have shown anyaggression to me. One of my former neighbours have a beautiful coloured boxer, they moved and i miss the dog.

Thanks to Donut, she is very easy and comfortable to live with and she likes hunting, she just Think about birds ans she sleeps now.

You can not teach a cat to look for lost humans but cats have a good longtime memory and intelligence does not work without memory, so cats are rather smart.

Ciao J

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.