måndag 16 maj 2016

Hi everybody

 My purpose with Writing about grammar or finnish or italian is not to teach you finnish or italian or german. Yes, i speak german too. I am particularly interested in languages and i just want to explain diffrences in the grammatical structure. We use prepositions in the finnish language, but some prepositions are included in the noun, prepsitions like in, into, to, of, off, by and so on. But there are finnish Words for prep like with, without, along and so on. I write more about this later. I have had a lot of problems lately with my garden and the water supply into the house. The water pipe into my house is changed now.

I am without a dog= olen ilman koiraa, but you can also translate this with the finnish case system, as

I am without a dog= olen koira-tta

 I am going to teach italian in Norway, it will be a challenge, because the norwegian grammar is more

limited than the finnish and the german grammar . I have to find out how i to explain conditional verb

conjugations from italian into norwegian. Huh

sarei=olisin (fin)

Germans use konjunktivo, norwegians do not use konjunktivo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.