måndag 23 maj 2016

Hi

 I have worked today and then i had to clean after Donut today, she is lovley, but she brings me rats sometimes, so i found a rat outside the door. I am glad, i found an important key today to the manifold cabinet, which was lost for many years. I listen to Sibelius now and i have begun to compose a new piece for piano. Well the question is who is my favorite Composer? Well, it is hard to choose one, i "love" the music of them all. You name it-  Bach, Chopin, Schubert, Schumann, Sibelius, Nielsen, Stravinskij, Mozart, Kabalevsky, Verdi, Strauss, Dvorak, Debussy and many more. I prefer music from the romantic centuries to the Baroque centuries. But i have to Composers who are absolutely outstanding and different from the others and they are


Beethoven and Puccini.

 I love italian opera, Puccini is the most powerful Composer i have ever Heard, and noone will ever beat Beethoven.

I have to write offline now.


Ciao, ciao

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.