fredag 28 september 2018

Hi

I am cheerful,  i delivered a pipeorgan work, which i composed years Ago to an organist nearby where i live and My organwork will probably be published in THE church as a postludium.

Yippie, yippie yes yes yes this is my dream

I Also want to write more about frugal living. I do not look for things in dumpsters and i do not shower in Cold water or something like that. But i cut my own firewood from My  own Forrest and i heat THE house with that. I do not heat rooms i do not use so much, like THE walk in closet or THE hall or THE extra bedroom or THE basement. Which means i heat about 50% of THE house. I do not use ac at all durig the Summer. And now i have a new Fridge which uses less power Than THE old One.

 Moikka

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.