fredag 5 oktober 2018

Hi again

I remember when i was a child i created My own way to do things. I jumped the stairs downstairs by jumping 7-10 stairs down in One step or jump. I simply grabbed the banister om the both sides of THE stairs and leaned My Body forwards to THE middle of THE stairs downwards and then i somehow lifted  my Petite Body over THE stairs downwards, 7-10 stairs at THE same Time. But THE stairs were narrow with banisters om the each Side.


Nowadays you get this extreme health propaganda everywhere. I mean like"be a vegan, eat No sugar and not to much satturated fat,No smoking, No coffee, No alcohol. Exersize an hour per Day, detox your Body and do some juice fasting and bla, bla"


 I am not a vegetarian and i live health, because i don't Smoke or use nicotine products and i eat oat every Day. And soon i want to learn how to make oatmilk for breakfast, and then My brakfast Will be vegan,because it is much Cheaper to make oatmilk Than to buy  cowmilk. But i do not like anything extreme.



And if you do not feel Good and you suffer from depression, it is as damaging as Many physical illnesses. And veganism and all THE bla,bla can not cure clinical depression or bipolar disorder for example. Often forgotten in this health propaganda  we are overwhelmed with.


Moikka

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.