söndag 15 april 2012

 I had a nice dinner with my friends yesterday, I ate too much, at home I usually eat an apple or a slice of rye bread and when I came home I exersized for an hour. I think I deserve a day off from everything today. I have had a spill over in my bathroom, so I had to move the shower and I had to clean the plughole and when I moved the shower back into the corner the pipe passed the plughole, so I had still a spill over on the bathroom floor after a shower. I am not thrilled. Anyway I am going to prepare some food and then I have to repeat some italian and then I am going to ask for help with the shower by a neighbour, hopefulle he is able to help me todat. He is a plumber and he has helped me many times, last year he repaird the garage for me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.