måndag 11 juli 2016

Hi

 I would describe myself as brave, loyal, mostly in a good mood,  spontaneous, creative and i am as gifted as Claude Debussy. Well, if you have listened to my musical works, you can hear that i am spontaneous. I could compose something systematic like Chopin or Bach, but i prefer to write what falls into my mind, something more unpredictable like Schumann. The brilliant genius Chopin used mostly passages when he composed his etudes. Schumann used also passages when he composed, but not as much as Chopin. Schumann was not that structured like Chopin. My works remind you more of Schumann. But Beethoven was the greatest, i think Beethoven was inspired by Mozart.
And there are Three apples on my apple tree, it is a record.


 Moikka

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.