lördag 23 juli 2016

Hi

 I just want to tell you that i have education. I have studied accounting and business, i have some

college in accounting and i have a high school degree in business. But i am more the artist personality

and accounting is to boring for me, although accounting is important, but i  hate it. I have enough

knowledge of accounting to run a small company.

 I have been intersted in private economy for years, so i would be very good at advising people who

have problems with private finances. I could not advise people who live on welfare or benefits or

someone who is poor in Poland or everywhere else,cause their income is to low and then you

would have nothing to work with.


and i have studied finnish, Swedish, English, german and italian and a Little bit spanish and russian.


and then i have also studied music, piano, orchestration, singing and composing.


I wish i knew more nutrition, because food and Health is important in these Days i am going to eat 

Salmon with greens.


moikka

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.