måndag 25 juli 2016

Hi

 I asked myself what i wanted to do with my life when i was a child, i was determined to go into uni and get a master degree in russian, so i could interpret between russian/ Swedish or russian/finnish.

 Iwas not at all interested in studing enginneering, science or mathematics. I have taught mathematics to children and i have composed dancemusic, i have translated for a company, these are works i have done and i have also worked as a personal assistent. And now i would love to teach italian and start a mini language school, which could become my own company, if i success. My finnish and my Swedish skills are at university level, i have a B1-B2 austrian  GI diploma in german, but it was a long time ago and my italian is good enough for a basic course and i will improve my italian skill.

I wrote something short for a fluit, but i really should compose more. I do not want to teach music. I want to compose, i love to compose, but for that you need inspiration. And then you have to travel and market yourself. It is not enough that you write one poem, you have to write hundreds of poems to become "big". If you compose, you have to compose hundreds of works. I don`t write about snoop doggy dog or something like that, i write about art music composers like Schubert. Their productions were huge. Huh, huh, i have to increase my production, but i try to find new ideas and when i get new ideas, i do not always  write them down. I lived in another world as a child, i knew i was going to compose, i think.

 I follow my dream, it is impossible for me to do something else, like accounting. schumann studied economics to please his father, but he disliked it. You have to do something you like, what if your dream is to design? or to write a novel?

and i will come back with language and grammar later. Finnish is just upside down from other european languages i think.

Moikka

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.