torsdag 11 oktober 2018

Hi everybody!!!

 I do not mean that it is not important to try to live healthy. You can prevent Many illnesses with a healthy life style. But to live healthy is not a guarantee for not becoming seriously sick, like THE health gurus sound like.


Now back to My favorite topic- music and art. I have written an invention, which i have to finish in a week, it does not remind me of Bach at all, this reminds me more of Mendelsohn somehow.

Of all THE composers i have listened to during all THE years, i think i have listened to THE danish composer Carl Nielsen more Than Any of THE other composers. I have listened  a lot to Beethoven,Chopin, Sibelius, but i have listened much more to this Carl Nielsen, i have CD s by Nielsen in My car ,that is why i have listened so much to this Dane, his music is exotic.

Lately i have listened to Rautavaara, Satie and Chopin.

Some of Rautavaara s music sounds like birds are singing, what instruments has He uses to create that, i Wonder. Hmm


And i have Also listened to Dire Straits, Mark Knopfler is One of THE kind. My favorite musician is  Eddie van Halen. He is a genius.

And i have Tried to learn how to paint tulips, but it is difficult.

Moikka

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.