söndag 14 januari 2024

Hi everybody

 I write when i am inspired somehow.

Well My Voice is My Main instrument as a 

composer. Your Voice is a highly complicated

microtonal instrument did you know that, although 

when you speak you express tunes and 

pitches. 



Well i do Voice exercises now and then  and i

 do not like singing that much. I have no 

problems to reach high tunes like  A5. I 

tried for three weeks to reach

  Whistle tunes without success listening 

to these singing coaches on you tube.

After all i listened to someone on

 YouTube saying "try to bark like a puppy"

that worked for me and i sang a 

couple Whistle Notes just for curosity.

 But if you sing Whistle tunes IT sounds 

like a weak beep C8 is a tune with weak 

strength. And The tune C9 or C10

 well you and i can not hear it. Interesting.


I use My Voice when i compose. I sing a 

melody i create in My Head and i decide 

The length of The tune when i sing. But to 

write the figuration and The harmonies 

and The music theory. Well i use My electro 

piano and and a computer for that. 

I composed music for violin cello and 

violins for a couple og months ago.

The length of The tunes for example 

1/2+4/8 i composed this in My Head and for 

the rest of The music i used My piano 🎹 and

 the computer.

I am like Vincent van Gogh in My Head 

impressionistic and modern with an 

abstract creativity you Are Borne with.


A Good journalist or an engineer has to 

be Creative but Salvador Dali is beyond that.


Moikka


 



























Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.