fredag 12 januari 2024

Hi

  I have as a composer Been fascinated by THE Voice all of My Life and i do not like to sing. IT is to complicated. Ärrhum.

Well let med explain something astonishing.

I have downloaded a pitch app om My phone which analyses which tune is used.

 I have briefly sung high notes with My Whistler register tunes like C Sharp 6 and D6. And these tunes sounds bright there is no doubt.

Up to C6 is sopran and Up to C5 is mezzo sopran from C6 and above is The Whistler register like Mariah Carey or Adriana.


I prefer Good jazz singers. I am not a Carey or Adriana.

BUT when i have sung tune C6 it sounds bright. Or if you play fluit The tune C6 is clear and bright. BUT i have Also spoken tune C6 with a powerful and rather dark Voice.


Peculiar, so My conclution is that IF you create THE exact freqency of C6 THE color or The contrast of The tune can be Bright or dark.


I could maybe demonstrate tid with a Short video om YouTube but i decline.


This makes perfect pitch definitely more complicated.


This is My research.

Moikka



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.