söndag 14 januari 2024

Hi everybody

  And now i think i want to tell you that IF 

you Are Reading My blogg from USA or

elsewhere. I watch "cost of living" videos on 

YouTube. I know IT costs 3000 dollars at

 least to rent a one bed Room flat in NY.

But in many places in Scandinavia and

 in Europe you can find a decent and 

affordable Home for 250 to 500 dollars per 

month. Like if you rent a flat in for example

 in Uppsala in Sweden you can find a one 

bedRoom flat for approximately 250 dollars per month. 


I have Eaten 20 almonds today and a slice

 of White bread with shrimps 

and mayonnese and three cups of coffee 

with oat milk and i hope My bowel health 

will improve. I do not go to a MD yet i have 

not eaten properly for weeks so i do not 

think i am sick.

Next week i think i am going to buy digestive

 enxymes on internet so i can

make oatmilk for coffee by myself. 

Homemade oatmilk is cheaper and healthier 

thank dairy milk.Today i 

will have White bread with Sea food for 

My  stomach today. Later today i am going to make an omelett

I am not vegan but i eat vegan  at least One 

Day a week. It is healthier and cheaper 

Than to have meat every Day.




Moikka



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.