lördag 5 juli 2014

More about me.

 Hi everybody, i have worked hard, so i have been very tired. I have begun to compose a sonata in d flat major, i have to use my small grey brain cells for that. I love composing music, it is exciting. I miss Italy and Donut is the cutest sleepy head of the whole world. I try to solve figurative problems. I have tried several iqtests online.  Iwould never go to for example Mensa for an iq test. I do not pay for a ridiculous iq test made by a child welfare worker, an author, a philosopher or something similar. My demand is that the test maker has to be a professional neuro scientist or he has to have a ph.dr in mr scanning or something similar, otherwise the iq test is not professional, then the iq test is made by an amateur with no knowledge of the brain.

 Well, i have tried different iq test online just for fun, and i have got different results. I tried a new iq test yesterday, i got 12 of 15 correct answers, this gave me an iq score of 133, pretty good. Different iq tests give different results. That is one of many reasons why i am critical to these tests.Which iq test is more realistic than others?  I sit with games, made by professional brain researchers from the cambridge university and i am among the best top players of many of these games. They have scanned the brain and analysed the results professionally. To test the brain in the right way, demands more than impossible questions.

I will compose tomorrow.

Ciao, ciao Johanna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.