söndag 20 juli 2014

Hi again

 I can`t say that i do not like englsh at all, i watch and listen to documentaries in english every allmost every day and then i like to watch animal programmes in english, but i would prefer tahat the BBC or HBO documentaries were in italian or german on youtube, The enlish pronounciation sounds terrible.

 Now i think i have to do something different or something new to get inspiration, so the everyday life is not so boring. I have listened to Robert Schumann lately besides italian opera, and then i listen to all kind of music from my carradio. Schumann amazes me, wow, to me he is a Stravinskij or a Salvador Dali, a true genius and not so systematic with his language, rather spontaneous and chaotic. I like also hip hop and rap,somehow, i think rap is tough, listen to this can you beat this? Here the fastest rapper.

Ciao Johanna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.