lördag 19 juli 2014

hi

Hi everybody, I am doing my nails finally after several months since the previous time. I do not like English at all' but I have to use this terrible language' cause it is more international than any Scandinavian language. I apologize to all the English speaking people.
 Well, my dear mum is here and she is leaving in a few days, she lives in Sweden and I live in Norway. She is going to make red currant juice for me and it is forbidden to use sugar as a sweetner. I have bought  Stevia which is a harmless sweetner for the the first time. I have to take care og my dental health, it is expensive to go to the dentist. Dental health problems are so common nowadays.
 I have also told my mum to exersize more, her weight is good for her age,i mean if you are over 70 and your bmi is 27, it is well done, but her shape is not the best, it is heavy for her breath to walk fast and i tell her not to be so lazy. You have a better possibility to live longer if you try to be in a good shape. We speak finnish at home.
. I have also put selfmade wheels under donuts transportation cage, so she will not be so clumsy to bring to abroad' her cage is heavy and too clumsy for me to carry.

 We are going to the beach today

Have a nice day, ciao johanna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.